Data Scientist / Analysis / Digital Marketing
A well-known enterprise cloud management company is hiring for a Data Analyst with experience in the digital marketing space. In this role, you will have the opportunity to build models across a variety of projects, including forecasting, lead scoring, B2B funnel analysis, etc. to support analytics and drive business optimization. This is a 6-month contract with the possibility of getting extended longer.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 4-7 years of experience in data analytics and/or data science
- Experience in digital marketing
- Hands-on experience with R, Python and SQL
- Experience with data visualization tools
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience using advanced analytics techniques to solve difficult and complex digital marketing business problems
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Data analysis
- 20% Data science
- 100% Hands-on
- Competitive Pay
- Contract Duration: 6 months to start
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.