Senior DevOps Engineer
A company that makes shopping for insurance efficient, personal, and easy is hiring for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join their Cambridge team. As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will own the entire AWS infrastructure and make “reusable” information for all tech teams.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience operating AWS at scale
- Experience with infrastructure as code tools such as Terraform or Cloud Formation
- Comfortable scripting in either Python, Go, Typescript, or Bash
What You Will Be Doing
- Consult with development teams on best practices
- Contribute to methodology, toolchain, and patterns through all levels of SDLC
- Create documentation that will explain a technical approach to solutions
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.