Senior Product Manager (Operations)
A Sr. Product Operations Manager is needed for a Big Data Startup. This person would be responsible for their Data Foundation and advancing their ingestion and activation technologies. In addition, you will have endless growth opportunities to lead emerging product areas as they become critical to their enterprise-grade Customer Data Platform (CDP).
The company offers a Customer Data Platform (CDP) that unifies customer data from disparate sources to deliver a holistic view of the customer enabling insights and actions with the objective of optimizing personalized customer journeys. They have differentiated technologies to ingest and unify customer data, perform machine learning on customer data and syndicate with other software products for activation. Numerous large global customers, like Subaru, Panasonic, LG and Canon trust them to handle their complexity, scale and security needs.
In this role you will have the chance to define out an entirely new piece of functionality that is essential to the growth of their application & help tackle their core foundational data challenges. Going from crafting a strategy for that product area, scope for an initial release, through launch.
Required Skills & Experience
- BA/BS degree with 7+ years of operations strategy, product management, business consulting, finance, or similar analytical roles. MBA from a credible school a plus.
- 5+ years of experience: 2+ years of experience in product management or project management.
- Experience with SaaS and enterprise software products or services.
- Track record of planning, organizing and executing on complex initiatives with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Comfort with ambiguity and aim to take on new challenges and responsibilities, and perseverance to see through to impact.
- Extraordinary problem solving and analytical abilities; strong aptitude for structuring complex problems and presenting well-supported solutions.
- Detail oriented with awesome social and time-management skills - stabilizing multiple projects, deadlines, and requests.
- Acute ownership of your projects
What You Will Be Doing
- Help lead the product planning and execution process including cadence, process and prep, and coordination across product, design, and engineering.
- Analyze product usage and gather key user insights and feedback to influence the roadmap & prioritization.
- Handle feature requests coming from various sources, work with product teams to influence and shape the product roadmap, prioritize product requests based on multiple factors and follow through on execution.
- Understand all upcoming product releases, handle alpha/beta programs, and collaborate with marketing, CS, sales, and support to ensure maximum impact and smooth change management.
- Handle all the tools and technologies used by the product organization to ensure we can operate effectively.
- Track progress of all activities related to design and product management, help lead all reviews and meetings and communicate across all functions.
- Analyze opportunities for improvement in product management, surface key metrics, prioritize and lead initiatives to make us a best-in-class product organization.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180k/year, DOE