Our client is one of the most well-known customer service companies that offer experiences across different verticals such as insurance, finance, and travel. Their digital acceleration leg is a start-up innovation lab of product managers, designers and developers who work to make web and mobile apps for all aspects of the organization. They need a talented Android engineer to help elevate their product and provide the latest and greatest customer experiences for their highly visible brand.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience writing, maintaining and releasing mobile code for 3+ years
- Expertise in Java, exposure and knowledge of Kotlin and any iOS languages
- Code unit testing is a must!
Desired Skills & Experience
- Pair programming experience is strongly preferred!
- Interest in innovation
- Collaborative mentality and excitement to be in a start-up
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Hands on coding in Java
- 10% Architecture and Design
- 50% Team Collaboration (Pair Programming)
- 50% Individual Contributions
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Uncapped annual target bonus
- Flex hours
- FSA, HSA and EAP
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.