Fulll Stack Python Developer
An emerging IoT technology company in Philadelphia creating and molding the next generation of smart building technology is looking for a full stack python developer to join their team of innovative engineers. In this role you will be addressing real world challenges through the development of new features and integration of new devices on an ever-growing IoT platform. You will also be developing a cross-platform software products for web, tablet, and mobile use while owning small-medium size features from technical design to completion.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of professional application development experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Python
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $90,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Unlimited headroom in a fast-paced, startup environment;
- Ability to see your contributions impact lives every day;
- Flexible schedules and vacation/work from home policy (including maternity/paternity leave);
- Sponsorship for conferences and educational events;
- Health, dental, and vision insurance;
- 401K retirement plan;
- Supportive, casual and professional work environment;
- Being part of a team that focuses on creating linchpins, mentors and experts in their field.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.