Senior Back End / Platform Engineer
Do you pride yourself in having an in-depth understanding of the intricacies of your smartphone? Are you just as excited about discussing encryption implementations as you are about learning about the hottest new game? Keep reading! A mobile software security company is seeking a Senior Back End / Platform Engineer to assist with the unification of their product line.
This role allows for true product ownership—you’ll have the autonomy to make a direct contribution to solving mobile security problems. This is a company that prides itself in hiring the best people in the world. You’ll be surrounded with engineers who are at the cutting edge of mobile security. This company also offers plenty of work from home / remote work flexibility.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years software development experience
- Experience with RESTful services and GraphQL
- The desire to join an exciting startup and be at the forefront of innovation
What You Will Be Doing
- Primarily back-end focused with some hand-on exposure to DevOps (Jenkins, Kubernetes, etc.)
- A true variety of languages, including:
- Objective C
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140/k, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) with 3% Match
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.