Director of Infrastructure
This health care startup in located in the SOMA district of San Francisco is looking for a Director of Infrastructure. Looking for someone with 2-4+ years of management experience managing a team ranging from 8-10 engineers who’s more hands on and can recommend specific technologies on their own. This person also needs experience in the same domain as at least one of their infrastructure group: developer productivity, site reliability, data platform, or data platform.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-4+ years of management experience
- Experience building out teams and developing career growth plans
- Knowledgeable in system architecture
- Ability to define roles, recruit and close candidates
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prior experience in the health care space
- Experience with compliance like HIPAA, SOX, or PCI
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% Hands On
- 60% Management Duties
- Competitive Salary: Up to $230K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.