Senior Linux Engineer
A company that delivers high-quality solutions for every segment of the retirement plan marketplace is looking to bring on a Senior Linux Engineer. You will be responsible for helping in the design and implementation of projects. This role involves hands-on work with Red Hat enterprise Linux, VMware, AWS, and configuration management.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with Configuration management
- Experience with scripting (python or shell)
- Red Hat enterprise linux experience
- Monitoring tools
- VMware experience
- Docker or Kubernetes
- MySQL )
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- 5+ years administrating Red Hat Linux, Apache, and Java middleware
- 5 years overseeing and implementing systems projects
What You Will Be Doing
- Fix: resolve internal and external issues quickly
- Implement: work closely with the teams to design, validate, and implement new system models. Strong focus on stability, security, and build repeatability
- Automate: writing scripts, building tools, and implementing new solutions to improve workflow.
- Automation and configuration management are leveraged highly to control promotion between environments
- Audit: system monitoring and anomaly detection to ensure compliance with audit requirements
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.