Senior Linux Engineer
This financial services company located in Newton, MA is looking to bring on a Senior Linux Engineer to join their growing team. In this position you will be working with with Red Hat Enterprise Linux, VMware vSphere, Docker, Kubernetes, ELK, MySQL, advanced shell and Perl scripting/CGI, Amazon Web Services, and Configuration Management (Chef, Cfengine, and Ansible).
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years administrating Red Hat Linux, Apache, and Java middleware in an enterprise environment
- 5+ years overseeing and implementing systems projects
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Configuration Management
- Experience scripting
- Experience with monitoring tools
- Comfortable in dynamic environment
- Passion for technology
- Work well in team environment
What You Will Be Doing
- Resolving internal and external issues
- Implementing new system models for new business requirements
- Automating with writing scripts, building tools, and implementing new solutions to improve workflow
- Auditing to ensure compliance
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Vacation
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.