.Net Web Developer
A leading company in the city planning and wireless telecommunications space located in San Diego, CA is currently hiring for a .Net Web Engineer, who has experience building out Web API's for a highly trafficked payment portal.
This organization has been in business for over 15 years and delivers high-end solutions nationwide. They create cutting-edge devices used by cities for specific data analytics. The development team is collaborative and dynamic and they are looking for a good team player with strong communications to be a part of it. This position offers competitive compensation, full benefits, and the chance to work on the latest and greatest technologies.
Required Skills & Experience
• Proficiency in C# and .NET MVC (3 years +)
• Proficiency with Entity framework
• Proficiency with exposing, consuming and building out web API's
• Team player
Desired Skills & Experience
• BS in Computer Science, BS Software Engineering or equivalent
• 3+ years of software systems design & implementation experience
• Able to show or describe previous work as well as level of involvement in these projects
• Experience with cloud technologies (Azure, AWS, or GCP)
- Competitive Salary: Up to $145K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.