Senior Principal Solutions Architect / Enterprise Integration
A major company in the hospitality space is hiring for a Principal Solutions Architect for their enterprise applications group. In this role you will be the trusted onsite expert for all major stakeholders on both the business side and the IT side. This will include roadmapping the future of their enterprise IT environment with strategy, design, implementation, and integration. Your excellent communication and interpersonal skills will enable departmental buy-in and ensure business, operational, and technical requirements are understood across different functions. Your hands on knowledge is more in understanding of API architecture than “in the trenches” coding, but you will apply your deep knowledge of system requirements and UML to develop solutions documentation. If this sounds like the move you want to make in your career, apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of experience in a technical position – software development, IT implementation, systems architecture, or similar
- 2+ years of experience in solutions architecture and/or technical leadership
- Experience with highly scalable systems
- Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- High level systems architecture – modeling, security, network management, tradeoff analysis, portfolio analysis, performance requirements, network utilization, etc.
- Experience overseeing the creation of flexible and scalable APIs
- Budgeting for system resources
- Make/Buy analysis
- Agile/Scrum knowledge
- Perfect communication in English – oral and written
- Extremely strong interpersonal skills
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Bachelors degree in a technical field or additional experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Infrastructure technologies – network, hardware, OS
- Enterprise application integration
- SaaS platforms for enterprises – Workday and Salesforce highly preferred
- Cloud technologies – AWS
- Security / compliance – PCI, SOX, ESAP, OWASP, SAML
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Flex spending accounts (HSA)
- Supplementary insurance – Life, Disability, Pet, etc.
- 401(k) with match
- Variable bonuses - up to 15%
- Free parking and commute subsidies
- PTO – vacation, holiday, sick, personal, maternity/paternity, volunteer
- Employee discount program
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.