React Native Developer/ Remote
Atlanta has birthed some of the nation’s best software startups, and one of them is looking for a React Native developer to join their innovative team. Committed to cloud-native solutions, this company drives enterprise-grade delivery to new heights.
The selected candidate(remote) will be team-spirited with a knack for new development. You’ll be collaborating across several departments to architect several performance applications – and loving every step in the process. If you’re looking to join a high-reaching team that takes pride in perfection – this role is great for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science or relevant field
- 2 – 5 years experience implementing mission-critical software fixes in agile environment
- Proven experience collaborating with various stakeholders to ensure project completion
Desired Skills & Experience
- Clear familiarity with React Native and ES6
- Proven experience diagnosing and fixing bugs to ensure native performance feel
- Collaborative approach to problem-solving preferred
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% React Native
- 100% Typescript
- 100% Team collaboration
- 100% Hands-on coding
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Flexible work hours and catered lunch
- Fully remote options
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.