DevOps Engineering Manager
eCommerce loop tech company is looking for a DevOps Manager to lead out a team of DevOps engineers. If you are looking to stay hands-on while managing a team, read on.
Your team will be using Saltstack and Terraform (Ansible and Chef are okay too), building CI/CD's with Jenkins, scripting in Python, and are all seasoned in a Java / Kotlin environment.
This eCommerce shop is migrating some of their AWS to Azure and your team would work with both clouds. The ideal candidate ideally comes from a development background and has acquired a DevOps skillset or has a strong comfort with the Development part of DevOps.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in Java, Python, Kotlin, or equivalent
- Saltstack, Terraform, or equivalent
- Building CI / CD's with Jenkins
- Github, Bitbucket, & Artifactory
- Docker (kubernetes a plus)
- AWS and / or Azure
- Leadership experience, ideally managing a team.
Desired Skills & Experience
- eCommerce experience is preferred
- Experience building Restful API's
- Experience with data structures & algorithm development
- Competitive Salary: Up to $185K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 1 day a week work from home
- Award winning culture
- Very competitive benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Snacks & drinks
- 401(k) with % match and immediate vesting
- Generous and flexible Paid Time Off
- Discount on product