Interaction Designer III
What you’ll be doing: designing complex user interfaces and interactions for web, mobile and cross-platform experiences for valuable, usable and desirable products. You will be creating wireframes, workflows, schematics, and prototypes to test usability and site branding goals. You will also be conducting research to understand user needs and document requirements.
Required Skills & Experience
- A sophisticated knowledge of mobile platforms is also important.
- Understand complex problems and quickly and visually explain potential solutions.
- Scope, plan, and manage projects from initial consultation to final launch.
- 5+ years of experience in interaction design, product design or related field Deep knowledge of design principles and methods
- A dazzling online portfolio demonstrating your strong craft and collaborative process
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Curiosity and commitment to testing new ideas and innovating to drive business results Expertise working within and evolving design systems and frameworks
- Expertise leading, creating, and evangelizing experience strategies, principles, and ideal states to designers and non-designers alike
- Effective communicator, presenter, influencer, and negotiator
- Expertise executing ideas and concepts through sketching, storyboarding, wireframing, and prototyping
- Mastery of design tools such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and Invision
What You Will Be Doing
- 75% Hands On
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $75/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: ~12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Add additional perks specific to the work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.