Network Engineering Manager
Are you currently in a management seat or looking to grow into one? A company that powers the practice of SecOps is looking to bring on a Network Engineering Manager. You will sit in the brand new headquarters and be 70% hands on and perform 30% of management duties. If you understand routers, switches and firewalls, this is the role for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with vulnerability management, security event monitoring and pen testing. designing and managing network infrastructure
- Experience network infrastructure design and management
- Experience leading and developing people
What You Will Be Doing
- Design and support many types of networks with varying complexity
- Maintain and improve security tools and systems
- Apply new network technology and security techniques
- Competitive Salary: Up to $135K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 100% Company paid Life and Disability Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Unlimited vacation
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.