A quickly growing start up in Atlanta is looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer to join their team. You will be working on a platform used by high level executives. You would be building new features for their web and mobile platform primarily using React, React Native, GraphQL, and Node. If you are looking for a collaborative team that cares about writing scalable and reliable code this could be a good fit for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 5 years of working experience in Software Development
- Experience with React and Node
- Ability to navigate the front and back end
- Core computer science fundamentals
- Excellent written and verbal skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with React Native or other mobile frameworks
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) plus matching
- Paid Time Off
- Work From Home and Flex Hours
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.