Data Architect / AWS / Airflow
A profitable mid-size company in the ecommerce space is exploiting the power of software for product customizability. The company is still private and has the agility and collaboration of a startup with the financial stability and size (about 800 employees) of a big company.
The VP of Engineering is hiring a Data Engineer on their growth team who will take ownership of their data analytics platform. This is a great opportunity to evangelize and build a platform that is specific to the companies needs. You will need to have a strong background in SaaS engineering and computer science with an emphasis on data optimization.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5-7 years of proven experience in Data Engineering
- Degree in Computer Science, EE, Math, etc.
- Language is agnostic but preference for Java/C#/Python
- Experience with Big Data or Streaming (Hadoop, NoSQL, Kafka)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prior experience building Data Pipeline from scratch at a startup
- Airflow experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% Development
- 40% Architecture
- 20% Team Collaboration/POC
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Architecture/Evangelization
- Competitive Salary: Up to $200K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible PTO
- Stock Options
- Commuter benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.