Network Security Engineer
A company in the education space that is dedicated to making classrooms better for students and educators is hiring for a Network Security Engineer to join their team.
As a Network Security Engineer, you will focus on the IT infrastructure with vulnerability scanning, intrusion prevention, and disaster recovery.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with SIEM
- Experience with audits (SOC, PCI DSS)
- Experience with endpoint protection and vulnerability scanning
Desired Skills & Experience
- AWS experience as it related to network/data security features
What You Will Be Doing
- Create data security policies and procedures
- Conduct vulnerability testing
- Develop, monitor, and assess data, servers, and network security implementations
- Help develop security awareness assessments and training
- Competitive Salary: Up to $115K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance, Dental and Vision Insurance)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.