Senior Frontend Engineer
An educational neuroscience non-profit company is looking to hire a Senior Frontend Engineer onto their team. The role will be responsible for building out a teacher portal that allows for education professionals to monitor their students’ progress and find rooms for improvement. The ideal candidate should have strong experience with web application development and be comfortable working with web services.
If you are looking to showcase your development expertise in a collaborative environment, apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of hands-on frontend development experience
- Experience with front end UI frameworks
- Experience in working with web services
- Knowledge of current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance, accessibility, and usability
Desired Skills & Experience
- Java, Spring, Backend Development
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% hands-on coding
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.