Senior Android Engineer
A software company in LA is looking for a Senior Android Engineer who will be one of the first hires in Southern California! This can be either remote or on-site in their office. This person will lead all development efforts related to their mobile application. The ideal candidate will be coming from a start-up environment with experience building an app/apps from iteration to launch.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years in Android development
- Experience in both Java and Kotlin languages
- Background in a small-mid sized team and/or company
- Hands-on experience building something from ideation to launch, not just small iterations or feature
- Sound computer science fundamentals
Desired Skills & Experience
- Apps live in the App Store of Google Play Store with high rating and user base
- Ability to make definitive decisions about frameworks
- Candidates local to Los Angeles preferred!
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 3 Weeks Accrued PTO
- Competitive base salary
- Team/company events
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.