Senior Java Developer
A well known digital agency in Atlanta is hiring for a Senior Java Developer. This company strives to help clients innovate all aspects of their main platform. You'll be working on the system design, architecture, and developing software. Great opportunity to join a company looking to help clients develop, deploy, tune, and secure highly-scalable cloud-native software solutions.
Engineers for this role will have 4+ years of Java development experience. Must be proficient with Java8, Spring Boot, and TDD. These are must have technologies, as most of the work will be using this stack. Located in the Duluth area; this is a full-time position, paying up to $120k.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years exp. in Java Development
- Bachelor’s Degree (computer-focus) or related experience.
- Experience using Spring Boot
- Experience with TDD
- Great written & verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a client-facing role
- Use of Java in an agile environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous experience at an agency is a plus
- Ability to work to in a team-environment
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Ability working on multiple projects at at time
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Java8
- 20% Spring Boot
- 100% Hands on development
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental, Vision
- 401(k) with match
- Work from home and flex hours
- Paid Time-Off
- Collaborative environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.