A technology startup in Santa Monica who is aiming to revamp the way we return online purchases is looking for one of their first Product Management hires on their growing, venture-backed team. This individual will work with the team of engineers to lead, define, and manage their technology stack which includes a user-facing mobile application, web application, and back-end systems.
You will need to be someone who is capable of designing and shipping products that are highly usable, and you have a track record of doing so with teams of high-performing engineers. Additionally, a technical understanding further than coding in HTML/CSS and CS degree is preferred.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience and multiple products built
- Outstanding ability to conceive and refine UX designs/flows
- Deep understanding of software design and development
Desired Skills & Experience
- CS degree and technical background
- Experience building out consumer facing products with high-traffic scale
- Experience in eCommerce or retail design
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.