An artificial intelligence company located just south of Boston is looking to add a DevOps Engineer to their team. Their mission is to create great customer experiences by advancing AI technology that understands and engages on a human level. You will be a hands-on manger responsible for leading the design and implementation of automating platform deployments.
Required Skills & Experience
- Working knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
- 5+ years working in Linux environments (CentOS/RHEL/Ubuntu preferred)
- 3+ years scripting languages with at least one of the following: Bash, Python Perl
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD) tools such as Jenkins
- AWS experience
- Experience / knowledge deploying enterprise-grade applications running in the Java eco- system/environment
- Experience administering Databases (Postgres preferred)
- Experience with performance tuning and benchmarking
- Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or other configuration management tools
- Experience working with Container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, or AWS ECS.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Agile (Scrum) preferred
- Excellent written and oral communications
- The ability to work collaboratively and to communicate technical concepts clearly and accurately
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience supporting deployments and builds in a 24/7 SaaS environment
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop tools and scripts to automate deployment tasks
- Implement monitoring processes, design/build/deploy monitoring dashboards
- Build and support system automation, deployment, and continuous integration tools.
- Design, implement and maintain all AWS infrastructure and operational services plus VMware data center hosted environments.
- Help to maintain and monitor production environments
- Own production deployment in multiple AWS/VMware environments
- Create and provide best practices to the organization for builds, CI/CD, and infrastructure.
- Health and dental coverage,
- Competitive Salary: Up to $175k/year, depending on experience
- Unlimited PTO,
- Company match 401(k),
- Annual training budget of $2,500 and much more