Senior QA Engineer
Our client, a global specialist in energy management, is actively looking for a SDET to join their team in Andover, MA!
***This is a 6 month contract to hire***
What do you get to do in this position?
- Develop and perform automated tests (integration, acceptance, smoke, functional and performance) for scalable and secure platforms and services deployed on Azure cloud
- Collaborate with team to create and continuously improve automated testing of service delivery pipeline
- Collaborate with architects and other key stakeholders to clarify and deliver project requirements
- Work with stakeholders to solve problems, debug, profile, etc.
This job might be for you if:
- 3+ years of software quality assurance experience AND Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field or 5+ years of software quality assurance experience
- Experience designing and building test automation in a cloud-based continuous integration environment including functional and performance testing from development to staging and production.
- Knowledge of QA methodologies in the context of Agile software lifecycle
- Experience with cloud development technologies and frameworks (Azure, Azure Service Framework, C#, .NET, Entity Framework Core)
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases and concepts
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver / Selenium Grid and Docker Containers
- Experience with MS Visual Studio Tools
- Understanding of Agile development (Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) desired)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills