Senior Android Engineer-Work with Kotlin!
A gaming and entertainment company here in SoHo is looking to hire a Senior Android Engineer to join their team of 5 mobile engineers to work directly on a number of successful gaming apps. You would be mostly working on new development and implementing new features. These apps see a huge volume of users numbering the hundreds of thousands. It definitely helps that players can win real cash prizes, whether it’s a trivia, sports or word based game. This company can offer great perks. Their office is dog friendly, they have a flexible work schedule, WFH, full benefits and unlimited PTO.
This Senior Android Developer should have experience with RxJava and modern architecture like MVC or MVVM. Any experience working with UI Kit, Unit Testing, and SDKs are also a huge plus for this role. Ideally, this Senior Android Developer should have experience working in a startup environment or on a consumer-facing app.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of Android Development experience
- Experience with RxJava
- Experience working in a startup environment or on a consumer-facing app
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with modern architecture like MVVM or MVC
- Experience with UI Kit, SDK or Unit Testing
- BS in CS
What You Will Be Doing
- Working on building out new features in existing entertainment apps
- Work on deploying new apps in the future with similar features
- 100% hands on
- Competitive annual salary starting up to $150,000
Your benefits will include:
- Comprehensive medical benefits with vision and dental
- Learn and develop new programming skills
- Opportunity to gain leadership experience with junior developers
- Equity and stock options
- Chance to get in on the ground floor of a startup
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.