Lead .Net Engineer
A marketing and analytics company based in Irvine is looking for a Lead .Net Engineer to join the team to help mentor developers and lead the charge on several mission critical projects. Specifically, with a migration from ASP.Net MVC to .NetCore.
Position is on a contract to hire basis with the initial contract being 3-6 months then converting to full time. Can pay up $70/hr with up to a $140k/year conversion. Offer depends on experience.
Required Skills & Experience
• Proficiency in C# and .NET MVC (4 years +)
• Proficiency with Entity framework
• Proficiency with exposing, consuming and building out web API's
• Team player
Desired Skills & Experience
• BS in Computer Science, BS Software Engineering or equivalent
• High level understanding of .Net Core
• 4+ years of software systems design & implementation experience
• Able to show or describe previous work as well as level of involvement in these projects
• Experience with cloud technologies (Azure, AWS, or GCP)
You will receive the following benefits:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.