Technical Product/Project Manager
A regulatory tech company in LA Is looking for a technical product manager! They build proprietary internal and external software products that service the financial, retail and education industry. The ideal candidate is a high technical product manager OR project manager who has worked cross-functionally with engineering teams and is familiar with agile SDLC best practices.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience as a technical product and/or project manager in professional capacity
- Strong data & analytics experience
- Understanding of UX
- SaaS product experience
- Strong understanding of scalability and exposure to building products to scale
- End-to-end experience managing a project and/or seeing a product through from ideation to launch
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to work on-site 5 days a week in Koreatown
- Background as a software engineer
- A BS in CS or similar
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full health, dental and vision coverage
- 401k + match
- Free parking
- Dog friendly office
- Flex hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.