Director of UX
A cybersecurity startup located in Manhattan is looking for a Director of UX. They just received $50 million in series D funding and are looking to expand their team.
This is an important hire for them. They’re looking for someone with deep enterprise SaaS experience and who’s heavy on data visualization. A big emphasis on this role will be helping lead the other designers and develop them professionally, so having management experience is a must.
Required Skills & Experience
• 8+ years of UX design experience
• Experience in enterprise SaaS
• Heavy data visualization background
• Experience managing and leading other designers
Desired Skills & Experience
• Interest in cybersecurity
• Experience working with customer facing web experiences
• Self-starter and driven professional
• Competitive Salary: Up to $185K/year, depending on experience
You will receive the following benefits:
• Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
• Paid Sick Time Leave
• Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.