Full Stack Engineer
This hot new startup in Hollywood is managing merchandise for a vast number of well-known names in the entertainment industry. With the amount of backing they have received from their investors, this company is building a new video platform to market and sell high end products which is changing the way people view retail and entertainment.
This innovative company is currently looking for a skilled Full Stack Engineer. For this position, you should have extensive experience building web applications in React as well as backend services in Golang or Python.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of full stack software engineering experience
- Experience building web applications with React Redux
- Experience building back end services and developing APIs using Golang or Python
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors in computer science or equivalent experience
- Experience building mobile applications with React Native
- Test automation and CI/CD experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Front End Development
- 20% Back End Development
- 70% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $165/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.