Cloud DevOps Engineer
Seeing an experienced Cloud DevOps Engineer to join our team! You would be part of a fast-paced technical team of DevOps engineers to help build deploy vital components of our Enterprise Hybrid Cloud as well as to build Pivotal PAAS platform for faster and scalable application development.
Required Skills & Experience
- Cloud experience with any of the public cloud platforms - AWS/Azure/Google Cloud.
- Experience as Pivotal Cloud Foundry Operator / System Administrator
- CI/CD experience including tools like Jenkins
- Strong scripting skills like on shell and PowerShell.
- Source Control systems including GIT (Bitbucket)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Container Tools – Docker and Kubernetes
- Configuration management tools like Puppet, Ansible, Terraform
- Monitoring Tools like Dynatrace, Splunk
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.