DevOps Engineer / AWS / IaC
This Start-Up in the Insurance space is looking for a Senior Devops Engineer to partner with their current DevOps team. The team is supporting their infrastructure and building out their Infrastructure as Code Automation fully deployed in AWS. Most of the team comes form an operations background, so they are looking for engineers with some development experience and understand a day in the life of a developer
The Engineer will continue to migrate their systems to AWS and automate their Infrastructure as Code and CI/CD pipelines. You will play an integral part in standing up and automating Jenkins pipelines, help with the development of tools, implement monitoring tools and practices, and help lead a Kubernetes Migration in the future.
Two Engineers on the team sit in their midtown office and others work remote throughout the world so they have a flexible work from home policy. You will be given the chance to take charge of automating their infrastructure and lead their technical direction from a developers perspective on DevOps. They are looking for engineers who want to learn, grow, and integrate as part of the team.
- Extensive Linux and AWS Administration Experience
- AWS Cloudformation or Terraform Automation
- High Level Python Scripting or Development Experience
- Jenkins Automation Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ansible or Puppet Automation Experience
- Docker deployment experience
- Kubernetes Cluster Orchestration Experience
- 60% AWS infrastructure Automation and Administration
- 30% Automating Deployments with Ansible and Jenkins
- 10% Investigating Containerization Solutions
- 100% Hands On
Competitive Salary up to $150,000 per year
As an Employee, your benefits will include:
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- 401(k) plus matching
- Paid Sick Time
- Team building exercises
- Potential Stock Options
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.