Senior UX Designer
A smalll startup in NYC is looking to hire it's first in-house Senior UX Designer. This startup is creating an automated reimbursement program for pre-tax benefits.
The ideal candidate is an experience UX/UI Designer that is open to being the sole designer on a team for the forseeable future. This person will eventually be tasked with building out a team of the designers underneath them.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of UX/UI experience
- Portfolio showing UX process and Visual Design aesthetic
- Startup experience
- Experienced working on web and mobile apps
Desired Skills & Experience
- Comfortable working autonomously
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
Your benefits will include:
- Comprehensive medical benefits with vision and dental
- Paid Time Off
- Sick leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.