Senior IT Engineer
Global company servicing the financial/hedge fund industry is looking to bring on more IT Support Engineers. Company has a presence in all major financial industries including London, Hong Kong, Singapore, NY and now opening a new office here in SF. Looking for someone to work onsite with clients and provide Tier 1 and 2 support. Ideal candidate will have strong communication skills as you’ll interfacing with high level executives and providing support in-person, email, and chat. Great opportunity to join a growing company. This is a fulltime position.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years previous IT/Help Desk Support
- Experience troubleshooting Windows environments; Mac a plus
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory and Exchange
- Experience with Office 365 a plus
- Strong communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Understanding of VMWare
- Working knowledge of a networking routers/firewalls a plus
- Experience in financial services a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- Windows 7-10, AD, Exchange, Office 365,
- Troubleshoot IT issues
- Provide customer service across all levels of organization
- Project work as necessary
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.