A real estate SaaS company is hiring a DevOps Engineer to join their team to help build out their cloud infrastructure and automate their deployment processes. They are looking for someone with a strong Windows background that has experience with either AWS or Azure and has worked with some sort of container services (Docker, Kubernetes, ECS, etc).
This individual will be joining a small team of 3 so there is considerable opportunity to join and make an immediate impact.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of DevOps experience
- Experience working in a Windows environment
- AWS or Azure experience
- Containerization Exposure
- Hands-on experience automating CI/CD pipelines
Desired Skills & Experience
- Azure DevOps or related CI tools
- Ansible, Puppet, or Chef
- Powershell scripting
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Windows environment
- 100% Cloud
- Build out cloud environment
- Automate deployment processes
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.