Senior iOS Developer / Fintech
The top global leader in consumer transaction technologies is looking to bring on a Senior iOS Engineer to their growing team in Redwood City. Managing nearly 700 transactions daily they are looking for a top engineer with 5-7 years of experience. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to work on their core application that is seen by more than 10M users.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, or related field
- At least 5 years of experience developing native iOS applications
- Extensive experience developing and designing software UI applications
- You have a thorough understanding of iOS frameworks and iOS UI standards
- Experience with Objective-C and Swift
Desired Skills & Experience
- Enter Here
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Swift
- 20% Objective-C
- 80% Hands-on programming
- 20% Architecture/Design
- Competitive Salary and bonus structure
- Generous PTO and excellent work/life balance
- Stock options
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.