DevOps Engineer / AWS
A leader in the FinTech industry is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their growing team in Downtown Atlanta. They are known for providing banking solutions for customers across the nation. As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for streamlining the software delivery process for new and existing applications.
The ideal candidate will have experience maintaining applications on a cloud platform, and have been hands on with CI/CD tools.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience in an infrastructure environment
- Experience in an AWS cloud environment
- Experience bulding and maintaining CI/CD pipelines to automate and deploy software
- Experience with configuration management tooles, such as Ansible, Chef or Puppet
- Strong scripting experience with Python, Bash, or Go
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems, or related technology degree
- Experience with containers, like Docker or Kubernetes
- Competitive Salary: Up to $115K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- 401(k) + Match
- Unlimited Vacation Days
- Free MARTA Card
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.