Polyglot Engineer/Contract to Hire
GEO Location based SaaS company in Sandy Springs is looking to bring on a Backend Focused Polyglot engineer. This company’s technology allows marketing teams to better target customers. You would be joining a small team and would have the opportunity to make an immediate impact. You would primarily be working with Node, Express, Angular, and building and consuming API’s.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 2 years of professional experience in software development
- Experience building and consuming API’s
- Knowledge of Angular
- Excellent communication, verbal and written skills
- Strong Computer Science Fundamentals.
- Computer Science or STEM degree preferred
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Apache NiFi
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $60/hour, DOE
- 6-month contract to hire
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.