IT Business Operations Manager
Looking for a Senior Systems Analyst to join a Consumer and Commercial Banking Technology bank in Charlotte, North Carolina.
As a Sr. Systems Analyst, you will have the opportunity to lead the Sustain Operations partnership with Product teams as this company moves into a fast-paced Agile mode. Heavily partner with product owners to lead, influence and drive technical debt down.
Collaborates with development teams to ensure robust and stable production presence. Provides significant contributions to develop specifications to bring a positive customer experience and to ensure business growth.
- Analyses production defect data, builds reports, heat maps and recommends areas of focus for a more robust and stable production presence.
- Prepare reports using Power BI and Salesforce and report on production health in terms of defects and issues.
- Lead incident and defect triaging and establish root cause analysis.
- Interfaces with Product owners and scrum teams to provide and obtain information and to build consensus regarding project direction.
- Champion improvements to system / application performance and stability
- Leverage production monitoring tools like Tealeaf, Splunk and AppD for robust issue triage.
Required Skills & Experience
- Production support, service management, ITIL experience.
- 2+ years experience with IT production support with strong troubleshooting abilities to effectively diagnose root cause of technical issues.
- 4+ years experience working with technical applications in an IT organization.
- 2+ years experience with data analysis and reporting using Power BI or Salesforce.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant fields.
- Familiarity with html, java, xml, json, js, css, xslt etc.
- Ability to be a SME for the application and work with other team members.
- Experience with Tealeaf/Splunk/AppD/Science Logic experience is a plus.
- Effective and professional oral and written communication skills; ability to translate detailed technical problems/solutions into easy to understand business terms.
- Desire to work in a collaborative & team focused environment
- Competitive Salary: Up to $125K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Flexible health insurance options including dental and vision
- Bonus pay potential based on achieving personal and company goals
- Industry-leading 401K Retirement Savings Plan including Matching and Company Contributions
- Pre-tax dependent care and commuter benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.