Java Developer / Machine Learning
We’re partnering with an expanding ecommerce group based in downtown Chicago! The group partners with industry agnostic clients to optimize their ecommerce platforms. They’re looking for Java developers to come in and build new features on top of their existing platform. They also provide intelligent search capabilities that incorporate machine learning algorithms.
The ideal candidate will have experience developing applications in Java. Any candidates that have Machine Learning experience will also be strongly considered. Other great skills/experiences to have include working on CI/CD structures, developing full stack on web applications, and working on cloud based applications.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years’ experience developing applications in Java
- Familiar with a second programming language
- Python (preferred)
- Experience working on large scale applications
- Experience with relational databases
- BS in relevant field (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Analytics, etc.)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working full stack on web applications
- Angular (best)
- Experience developing on the CI/CD
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Backend development
- 20% Machine learning algorithms
- 100% Hands on
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible work hours
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.