Senior REACT Developer
Are you ready to take your career to the next level with a University local to the Phoenix Valley? They are hiring for a Lead REACT Developer to work on a 100% new development innovate. This is a 6-month contract to hire position paying up to $70.00 per hour depending on experience with full health benefits.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree in CS as well as 5-7 years’ experience designing and developing APIs in REACT. In this role, you will be developing new user-facing features as well as modify existing features to increase functionality and provide optimal customer experience in all interactions; finalize layouts and create web ready assets for digital media including websites, mobile sites, and web-based applications. Develop website components and user interfaces; optimize final files to meet optimization requirements. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a new development innovate on a large scale. Apply now if you’re ready for the challenge!
Required Skills & Experience
- Design, implement, and maintain a large-scale web application
- Develop new user-facing features with React.
- Building complex features with React
- Build clean, reusable components with React.js
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience on working with NoSQL databases
- Experience with general UX principles
- Demonstrated experience integrating with APIs
What You Will Be Doing
- XX% REACT
- 100% New Development
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3 – 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.