Backend Java Developer
A large FinTech software company in Philadelphia is looking to add a backend focused Senior Java Developer. This company creates a banking platform that gives its clients a painless digital experience. 75+ large financial institutions employ this platform for all online operations, and digital experiences.
You must have at least 5 years of experience building out highly-scalable applications in Java, Spring. This role is backend focused and is for Senior developers. This opportunity offers incredible growth potential in a fast-paced collaborative work environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Science preferred)
- 5 years exp. w/ Java
- 5 years exp. w/ Spring, or Spring Boot
- Experience building API's
- Experience w/ SQL, Oracle
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in the FinTech Industry
- Any Experience w/ Node
- Experience w/ Big Data is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Java
- 30 % Spring
- 100% Hands On
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Free Parking
- Awesome location in Midtown
- Casual dress
- Ability to work on multiple projects.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.