Java Developer / Healthcare
Enjoy the healthcare industry? Are you a Java-based engineer? A leading healthcare firm is looking for a Software Engineer with strong CS fundamentals. The project focuses on building out a next generation data platform. It's a very green field development role as you would be getting training from the CTO.
The tech stack includes Java, Spark, Scala, Kafka, and AWS. Previous exposure to some of these is not required but strongly preferred. If you are interested in learning new technologies, this role is for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- 1-3 years' experience as a Software Engineer
- Proficiency in Java and Spark
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous experience AWS and/or other Cloud Services
- Familiarity with Scala or Kafka
What You Will Be Doing
- 85% New Development
- 15% Maintenance
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $90k/year/DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.