Quality Assurance Engineer
This company is the top grocer in the nation, and they are looking for a Sr. QA Engineer to join the team on 3-6-month contract to role to help on a new project that the QA team is working on. They are looking for a QA Engineer who is a quick learner and ready to work in a fast-paced environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of work experience in software quality assurance
- Experience with automated testing tools like Selenium, Cucumber and other automation tools.
- Experience testing with REST APIs
- Proficient with writing and executing SQL commands
- Great oral and written communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to understand the organization’s technology portfolio and capabilities
- Experience leading a team
What You Will Be Doing
- Research, analyze and delivering solutions for the business and technology strategies
- Collaborate with other departments to assist in the vision for future projects
- Conceptualize and execute solutions
- Competitive Pay: Up to $90/hr, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.