Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Are you a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer looking for 6-month contract position with potential for full time hire for a software company located in the Loop? This well-known PaaS company is actively looking for someone to join their team to perform manual testing on their server-based application. If this seems like something that aligns with what you are looking to do, feel free to apply below!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of SQA manual testing experience
- Perform installation and upgrade testing
- Experience writing test case for new features
- Capable of working in an Agile environment in a team environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to understand the organization’s technology portfolio and capabilities
- Experience leading a team
What You Will Be Doing
- Research, analyze and delivering solutions for the business and technology strategies
- Collaborate with other departments to assist in the vision for future projects
- Conceptualize and execute solutions
- Competitive Pay: Up to $100/hr, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.