Senior QA Analyst
An enterprise-level client in the Charlotte area is looking for a Senior QA Analyst for an internal web-based application for their growing QA team located in the South Park area. They are seeking a Senior QA Analyst to work alongside the Lead QA with experience creating test plans, test cases and test scripts in an automated testing environment. The role requires 7+ years of experience working on automated and manual testing within the SDLC.
Required Skills & Experience
7 to 10 years direct experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of quality assurance standards for software testing.
- 3 years direct experience as a senior tester for major application integration and/or major application product release.
- 3 years of experience within Automated testing tools, Selenium or comparable.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong knowledge of system testing best practices and methodologies.
- Proven data analysis, data verification, and ability to query multiple tables.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Prioritization and execution of tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Automated Based Testing
- 30% Manual Based Testing
- 20% Technical Documentation (test plan, test script, etc.)
- 70% Hands-On Testing/30% Documentation
- 80% Automated Testing/20% Manual Testing
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $50/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6-12 Months+Extensions
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Casual work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.