If you’re interested in joining a tech forward company, we have a role for you! We’re partnering with an industry agnostic consultancy based in Chicago’s loop. They build custom solutions for their clients, and are currently working on building AI tools for various clients. They’re looking for Java developers to help build on these products, in addition to updating their workflows.
The ideal candidate will have experience developing software applications in Java. There will be heavy components of web development, and candidates who have worked in microservices will be strongly considered. Otherwise, the developer will gain experience with machine learning algorithms and Tensorflow. First round interviews have already begun, apply today.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years’ experience developing software in Java
- Experience working on web applications
- Experience with Springboot / microservices
- Experience working full stack (at least one)
- HTML / CSS
- BS in Computer Science or related
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working on cloud based applications
- Experience working on mobile platforms
- Machine Learning experience
- Experience working on large scale datasets
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Backend development
- 20% Frontend development
- 20% Machine learning
- 100% Hands on
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible work hours
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.