Senior Product Manager
Leading data insight tech company is looking for a data-driven senior Product Manager to help drive their next product launch of their web and mobile consumer facing application. This application will be accessed by millions across the globe. Their product utilizes response data to help marketers create strategy.
The ideal candidate has managed a team (with direct reports) and brings to the table a mix of instinct, product innovation, analytical thinking, leadership, and technical skills.
In this role you will define product strategy and vision, create product roadmaps, lead prioritization with stakeholders, and manage product backlog. You will also perform competitive product analysis & market research to stay on top of industry trends, define product metrics, monitor KPIs, perform data analysis, and conduct customer interviews & usability testing.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5 Years in a B2C Product management role
- Proven track record of leading agile teams that regularly release high-quality web, iOS and Android applications using KPIs and analytic tools to drive data-driven decisions (Mix-panel, Apsflyer, Adobe, etc)
- Experience guiding cross-functional teams with the ability to interact with various stakeholders including working with an managing globally dispersed teams
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Competitive Salary: Up to 150K/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, Etc.)
- 401(k) with match
- Competitive paid time off
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.