.NET Developer / Angular 7 / Naperville
Software Developers in the West Suburbs – do you want to cut your commute and work with the latest technology?
My client in Naperville, IL has an open position for a front-end heavy full-stack role. You will be working on the latest .NET Core platform with Angular 7. And although it’s heavy front-end, you will still be expected to work on a SQL back-end with an AWS cloud as well.
This billion-dollar company has a great culture and spends a lot of time giving back to the community. Let me know if it sounds like a good fit!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience with C#/.NET
- Experience with SQL
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related work in the field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with .NET Core
- Experience with cloud technologies (Amazon Web Services or Azure)
- Experience with Angular 6 or 7
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related industry
- 50% front-end
- 40% middle tier
- 10% back-end
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) matching
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Paid Time Off
- Mission trips
- Happy Hours
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.