Senior Network Engineer / Nexus 9K / CCNP
One of the largest vehicle insurance providers is seeking a Senior Network Engineer for their office in Costa Mesa, CA. The ideal candidate will have experience with Data Center technology and OSPF Routing and will need to have experience supporting network projects and able to identify and fill the gaps. This is a 1 year long contract.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with Cisco Routing and Switching, strong OSPF knowledge
- Experience with Cisco Nexus 9K, 7K, and 5K’s
- Experience with MPLS
- CCNP certified
Desired Skills & Experience
- Security/Voice experience is a plus
- Comfortable with layers 1-4
- Understand policy based routing, able to troubleshoot without network diagrams
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Routing and Switching
- 40% Data Center
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.