Senior .NET Developer
The fourth largest mortgage company, who has experienced quick success by climbing the ladder of mortgage lending quickly since their establishment in 2015, is urgently seeking a senior software engineer specialized in middle tier and backend web development using the .NET framework.
As a member of this growing organization, you will be responsible for the development of many client-interfacing APIs, which require strong development skills in the API layer using REST, along with C#, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework and SQL. While you will continue to work on some legacy applications, this opportunity will afford you the ability to work with many new technologies and be a vital part of a team which will truly affect the efficiency and success of the direct-to-consumer mortgage lending process.
Required Skills & Experience
- .NET 4.5 (ideally 6 years of experience or greater)
- REST API
- Entity Framework
Desired Skills & Experience
- A strong emphasis on code quality and unit testing
- Financial or mortgage experience a strong plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% C#, ASP.NET development
- 50% RESTful API development and integration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 100% covered health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with a match up to 6%
- 18 days PTO plus 10 paid holidays
- Brand new office space!
- Lots of growth potential
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.